Every year Rogers Bayfest hires hundreds of volunteers to assist in the many jobs that are created during this award winning festival.
Phone calls and emails flood the Bayfest office with people eager to volunteer their time, energy and talent to help with the success of the festival. Our volunteers assist with many jobs during this two week event. Some of these jobs include cleaning up garbage, setting up and tearing down fences, scanning tickets and working the beer tents. The hard work and dedication of these volunteers is a clear representation of the community support Rogers Bayfest receives every year.
1) If you are interested in joining the Rogers Bayfest volunteer team, please fill out and submit the form below.
2) If you are applying for security or stage hands, and this will be your first time working Rogers Bayfest, please fill out the form below as well as send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Volunteer applications will be accepted until June 15th 2013.
- If you are under the age of 18, you will need to have the Volunteer Parental Consent Form (PDF, 184 KB) filled out by your legal parent or guardian.
- If you selected for an interview, you will be contacted by phone no later than June 20th 2013.